Re: [LUG] OT: Bicycle and electrics help

far better to drive the blender mechanically!

Sent from my iPhone

On 26 Oct 2016, at 06:21, Richard Brown <rich@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks for that but with all due respect powering a blender or bubble maker is completely different in wattage.

Toaster 1200 watts

Depending on use the greatest wattage is 220 watts to shred.

I wouldn't power a washing machine off a cyclist. You'd be here for several weeks I should think...... but this doesn't disprove the theory it just says it is low wattage and be sensible with what you power.

One of the most popular uses of this technology after blender rides is a cinema. This is fun. 8 bikes in a row being used to power a cinema.

I know several of you guys out there think this is a waste of time. I'll soldier on over the winter and post a video of successful operation next year.

Thanks for all the help.

Rich