Re: [LUG] Raspberry Pi and Touchscreen

Yes I have turned it off but I can get ti on again.

Rich

On 21 October 2016 at 17:48, Tom <madtom1999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 21/10/16 17:39, Richard Brown wrote:
Hi All

Checked the cables and rechecked the cables. Turns out it was a faulty USB. When I power the screen now it pings into life but doesn't do anything. Sits there looking all sort of grey! I hooked the PI up to an external monitor and it has booted and started up but the touchscreen whilst it seems to power is not showing any output. The PI is being powered by a USB from the touchscreen board to the PI mini usb.

Any ideas please?

Thanks

Rich