Re: [LUG] OT: Avaya 1408 Phone system

Thanks for the answer.

The phone handset that I am using has stopped receiving phone calls. I can ring out but when I pick up the phone to take a call - it just carries on ringing.

I have tried to reset using the codes I have found online but nothing works it just thinks I am trying to ring a funny number.

Any ideas please?

Huge thanks

Rich