Re: [LUG] Holsworthy Meeting

On 13/09/16 12:31, M. J. Everitt wrote:
On 13/09/16 12:21, barnaby@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
On 13/09/16 00:54, M. J. Everitt wrote:
On 12/09/16 08:41, barnaby@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
These weeks go by so quickly. Another meeting due at the White Hart as
usual next Saturday at 2 pm. Hope to see someone there.

Neil

Will see if I can't get over .. one of my free weekends in September!!
Cheers,
Michael.

Look forward to seeing you. Do you know Holsworthy or would you like
some information about where we meet etc.?

Neil

I've been working in Holsworthy for a few years now, and a friend told
me that the group meets in a corner at the back or some-such :) any
further direction would be cool, but I'm sure I'll find y'all ;]
Cheers,
Michael.

OK. We meet in the White Hart pub at 2 pm. Sometimes we go to an upstairs room, sometimes we stay in the bar, depending on how many turn up.

The main car park is very near to the pub, and it is free from midday on Saturday till Monday morning. This is one reason for having the meetings on a Saturday.

regards

Neil