Re: [LUG] Bristol Mini Maker Faire

On 23/08/16 22:32, Katie Dumont wrote:
It's a bit of a trek for most, but thought there might be some interest here for the Bristol Mini Maker Faire.

We are going up, however we were members of Bristol Hacksapce before moving back down so will also be having a catchup with everyone and then continuing on to visit the inlaws.

Previous years have been great fun.

https://transitionstagnes.wordpress.com/makerspace/ is in St Agnes

The trouble with these things is getting there.

The school in Holsworthy has a fairly well equipped space but I dont fancy negotiating to use it. I wonder if a mobile version of one of these would be feasible - though I thing most things would be too heavy or fragile.

Tom te tom te tom