Re: [LUG] Bristol Mini Maker Faire

It's not something that anyone in particular organises, it's done by people who want one in their area and put lots of work into organising. You ask for permission to use the official mini maker faire name, but they don't organise it.

Bristol hasn't managed to get one running every year, however I think getting @bristol involved the last 2 years has really helped. It's all organised by a few hackspace members (and @bristol).
So would depend on if there was a group of people in one area who wanted it enough to put the work in and there was an appropriate venue who would be interested in helping.