Re: [LUG] Bristol Mini Maker Faire

On Tue, 23 Aug 2016, Paul Sutton wrote:

If anyone goes to this can then perhaps suggest that we need something
like this down here in Devon, Say Torbay, Exeter or Plymouth please.

It won't work. It'll never work - and lets face it we/you have been trying for years now.

We do have Makerspaces - Exeter Library and (I think its going/still going) Totnes school, but Devon is just too big and people won't travel. It's as simple as that.

Gordon