Re: [LUG] OT: CCT board etching.

I found one CNC pen plotter for PCB etching the guy reckoned cost less than $30! Used old floppy drive actuators!
My memory of PCB making was precise hole drilling was quite important so automating that should help. Gordon mentioned registration for double sided stuff but that shouldnt be too hard to work out...
Tom te tom te tom