[LUG] SysAdmin & Other LAMP Jobs at Headforwards in Cornwall

Hi all,

I noticed my nice friends at headforwards haven't posted here about
their current LAMP jobs so I thought it worth mentioning, as they've a
whole bunch at the moment, including a SysAdmin
https://www.headforwards.com/system-administrator/

They're also recruiting Perl & Python dev's and front end, project & QA types.

As I've said before, it's a nice office, really nice team and they're
really hot on good Agile practice.

Cheers,

A.

--