Re: [LUG] Newton Abbot IT Job.

maybe it change since i last was looking for a job in IT/programming
but most places just assume you have a car and driving licence. I was
told by an agency it would really limit my chances, which it did. I
even had one that refused to refund travel costs(the agency did and
then deleted me off there books)

mark