Re: [LUG] remote sensing

Are you going to arm it with an anti-crow device?

On Mon, 13 Jun 2016 at 10:26 Tom <madtom1999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Just been down the veggie patch - the wind has blown the netting off the
cabages and the pigeons and crows(!!) have had a field day.
Its a good 100yd from the house with no power.
It did occur to me it should be possible, now the raspberryPi zero has a
camera connector, to knock up a small solar panel, battery and pi/camera
to monitor activity in the patch and then send me a photo on motion
detect via long range wireless.
Any ideas?
Tom te tom te tom