Re: [LUG] bad: scheduling from the idle thread

Driver bug, Its a warning that the kernel driver is attempting to
sleep in the idle thread (which should be non blocking code only) and
not try to sleep etc.

It is only a warning so is non fatal but i guessing its a ripe way to
a deadlock situation with the idle thread stalled waiting for
something else to occur.