Re: [LUG] System down...

Currently looking at the rescue shell, started in /dev/sda2 and with sdb1 mounted

Jessie
Should I be looking at or reinstalling grub?

I may be missing something about /dev/sda2 but fsck says can't, mounted
So I say umount /dev/sda2 and umount says sda2 is not mounted
And I say fsck and it says it can't because sda2 is mounted.

Hum.