Re: [LUG] Cornwall Tech Jam - 14th May - Lakeview Country Club

Ah okies, will let them know in case they are going to show, guessing there will be more details on where and stuff closer to the date.

The pi jam sounds good as well, they might be interested in that, I should sort out some pi based activities for them sometime soon!

Katie