Re: [LUG] Boot Messages

It's been a while since I tried but you should be able to pause boot up by pressing Pause on your keyboard (around Print Screen, Scroll Lock, etc) and then resume by pressing Enter. This should allow you to note down or photograph the error message.

You should be able to change a Fastboot (or similar) setting in the BIOS which will in effect make the boot up process slower and allow you more time to check for error messages. Another one to look for will be to disable logos or images which hide POST messages.

Another alternative would be to video when the computer is booting and then rewind and pause on the frame showing the error message (*low tech*).

Thanks,
Ben