Re: [LUG] Diaspora at home.

On 01/05/16 13:37, Paul Sutton wrote:
Hi Ton

There is a thread on the RaspberryPI forums about this (well Diaspora on
a pi generally)

https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=873

Seems be some concern regarding resources, It may be better to run on a
Pi3 with a usb hard disk to give it that little more power,  but I am
not sure how well that would hold up. (see below).

In the first instance you don't get much traffic as you gain contacts,
and start sharing more and more then I guess that will start to put more
pressure on the set up.

Paul