[LUG] Cornwall Tech Jam - 14th May - Lakeview Country Club

We will be running the Jam from 10am to 2pm on Saturday 14th May at Lakeview Country Club Old Coach Rd, Bodmin PL30 5JJ

The Jams are for anyone whoâs interested in computing and technology. All ages are welcome to attend to, from beginners to experts, to ask any questions or learn about programming and how to interface computers to the physical world.

We'd also love to see the projects that you have been working on.

More information can be found here:

http://www.cornwalltechjam.uk/

Please note change of venue.  We will not be at Bodmin College.