[LUG] Xubuntu 16.04

I have just had a look at Xubuntu 16.04 which is just out. I ran it
from a USB stick, I did not install it.

So far I have not got on very well. For a start the new software
package would not do a search for me. I wanted to install synaptic so I
had to use apt-get install to do it. Bad start.

Just wondering if anyone else has had a look at it. I do like Xfce
desktop but the way it is looking now I will be seriously considering
Linux Mint Rosa Xfce instead of Xubuntu.
Regards.

Neil