[LUG] Web Mail with Filters

I have my own web site which I use, among other things, for my emails..
This is fine, I use both Thunderbird and Claws email clients on my
laptop computer.. I think it could be useful to use a web mail front end
sometimes, so I have been looking at programs such as Rainpool,
Roundcube, Horde etc.

However one facility which I find very useful in both TB and Claws is
filtering emails to place them in a particular folder. I find it a
great help. I have not found that facility on any web mail program so
far, but it could just be me missing the obvious.

Can anyone help with this please? And no, I will not fo near Gmail,
Yahoomail etc. I am just talking about a front end for my own emails on
my own website.

Thanks,

Neil