Re: [LUG] [ricoh-sp100]

This is a more general query about the Ricoh SP100, not related to
Ray-V's query but I hope that's not out of order.

A while ago I tried to install the madlynx driver but I couldn't get
it to work and I thought it might be a good idea to try again. I went
through the file INSTALL, checked that I have the necessary bits,
copied pstoricohddst-gdi to /usr/lib/cups/filter and installed the
printer via CUPS. I couldn't find 'Choose file' anywhere but I added
the printer anyway and it appears in the list . When I sent a file to
the printer nothing happened and the status in CUPS is now given as
'Rendering completed'.  I have a ppd file in /etc/cups/ppd. Is there
some way I can get CUPS to associate it with the printer? Is it nedessary
to use 'Choose file' and if so where is it?

Tony Sumner