Re: [LUG] Torbay Tech jam

Indeed, I will be at the library in Paignton from about 11,  partly as
some of the younger attendees have their own project they are working
on.  I am going to attempt to do some sort of Link up between the two
venues,

Granted by the time the Torbay jam starts the Exeter Jam will be over,
but this should be possible.

It just needs people at both ends to co-ordinate,  so if anyone is up
for trying lets try and organise here before Saturday.

Paul

On 04/01/16 13:19, Trevorexwick.com wrote:
> Also to confuse the issue the Exeter Pi Jam is also this Saturday
> as it was decided it would not work on the 2nd Jan.
>
> So if you prefer Exeter Central Library 10-12 9th January 2016
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Trevor@xxxxxxxxxx
>
>> On 4 Jan 2016, at 13:15, Paul Sutton <zleap@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
> Hi
>
> Just a quick reminder that the Torbay Tech jam is This Saturday 1 -
> 3 at Paignton Library
>
> http://torbaytechjam.org.uk/
>
> With an idea of the things being demonstrated here
>
> http://torbaytechjam.org.uk/next-jam-planned-activities/
>
> note that since that photo was taken ERIC has had a lot of
> enhancements so Tom Brough will have more details on Saturday.
>
> Would it be possible to get a show of hands if anyone is coming
> please
>
> If you would like to demo anything then feel free to come from
> 12:30 to set up
>
> Remember to bring ID and a copy of your gpg key if you would like
> your key(s) signed.
>
> If you can't make it but know anyone who may be interested then
> please let them know about the jam,  the more people the better,
> thanks.
>
> Regards
>
> Paul
>

>> -- The Mailing List for the Devon & Cornwall LUG
>> http://mailman.dclug.org.uk/listinfo/list FAQ:
>> http://www.dcglug.org.uk/listfaq

- --
http://www.zleap.net