Re: [LUG] Microsoft Admits Windows 10 Automatic Spying Cannot Be Stopped - Forbes

On 24/11/15 19:19, Paul Sutton wrote:

Interesting article,  you may want to read this before you upgrade.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/gordonkelly/2015/11/02/microsoft-confirms-un
stoppable-windows-10-tracking/

Paul
I wrote to PC Pro about this after they printed an article about installing Windows 10 and said you can disable some items, and also you can use the Custom Install and disable more prior to install. I pointed out that doesn't help the vast majority who will get PCs with Windows preinstalled and won't have the option to install it properly. Most likely the best they will get is a recovery partition which will reset all the spyware to how they first had it.

Julian