Re: [LUG] Interactive graphy thing from CSV data

On 09/11/15 11:12, Gordon Henderson wrote:

I'm looking for a Linux program that will let me import a CSV file of numbers and produce a graph that I can then scroll, zoom in, zoom out and take snapshots of various regions.

I've totally failed to get gnuplot working for me.

I can use LO to make some graphs, but I've no idea how to manipulate them (and it's slow!)

see e.g. http://unicorn.drogon.net/beaky2.png

Does such a beast exist?

(and I'm not interested in viewing/using my data via a web browser either, thanks)

Just trying to save myself the effort of writing something in BASIC to do it for me.

Thanks,

Gordon

I looked at this [http://www.nongnu.org/dataexplorer] for an aborted project a while ago. Any good?

Martin