Re: [LUG] Raspberry Pi

Brilliant Tom. Email me your address. As it is for school I won't bother about postage.

Rich

On 30 October 2015 at 12:52, Tom <madtom1999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 30/10/15 12:36, Richard Brown wrote:
Hi All

I have a Raspberry Pi Model B (First one) with a TFT screen and cases.
Does anybody want it please? Maybe pay for the postage? It would be
great if anybody could use it in schools etc.

Thanks
--
Kind regards

Richard Brown
Youth and Community Worker
http://gucu.org.uk/
07747 343637

If no-one else jumps I'll take it off your hands - my daughters school has some new ones but this might be good for take home?
Tom

Kind regards

Richard Brown
Youth and Community Worker