[LUG] looking for good people

Hi all,

just a shout out in case any one knows of anyone looking for reliable development
work.

A team I contract for is looking for a full time writer, a full time web developer
(php or .net with strong js )  and a junior designer to join the web marketing team
in penzance.

Contact me directly or via the details on the torfx website to apply.

Please forward this on. Especially to any Grads/post grads at any of the local uni's
 .

Jay