Re: [LUG] Local Linux job

Thanks Aaron on that very good website I was trying to figure out do you mean the very grand location isÂMonmouth or is it any closer to the bay ? Â

Regards

Matt

On Monday, 19 October 2015, Aaron Trevena <aaron.trevena@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
One of the good people I worked for when I was contracting in Devon is looking for some new staff to join their outfit, they're based here in the south-west : https://www.tiger-computing.co.uk/jobs/linux-support-consultant/

Cheers,

Aaron J Trevena, BSc Hons
http://www.aarontrevena.co.uk