Re: [LUG] Elastix FREE VOIP

That model of plugins / support bolt ons sure adds up Simon as you say. $70 per hour for just chat support.
Seeing this with model emerging more on ânot so freeâ hidden costs throughout some sites.
Even freepbx wants $150 for 1 hour.
We found similar with WHMCS and support + modules.

So we may need to shop around as we are looking for pbx that will support home workers a small team under 10 people.

Be good to hear experiences of this. Â

Regards

Matt