[LUG] Firefox problem

Yesterday evening I was looking at various sites on FF. It went wrong
suddenly so I closed it down. When I started it again I got the 'this
is embarrassing' page, asking me if I wanted to start a new session.

Anyway I have played around a bit. I now get a page more or less right
except the Bookmarks bar is missing, although it is marked to view.

Had a look at my profile , which is

General]
StartWithLastProfile=1

[Profile0]
Name=default
IsRelative=1
Path=zzmrxpck.default

Would it be safe to change the first line to

StartWithLastProfile=0

and start FF again? Then, if it was OK I could
change the line back.

Or is that a bad idea.?

FF version is 40.0.3.

Thanks,