[LUG] Pi3D

Pi3D is a python library that directly exploits the 3d stuff in the RaspberryPi GPU and seems to work with the OpenGL stuff on other machines reasonably well. I've been doing a bit of playing with it. Its still buggy but looks quite promising. The documentation is a bit lacking and was wondering if anyone out there has played with it much and has thoughts/code to share? I'm hoping to take an advisory role with a music/IT teacher at a local primary and am looking at whizzbangs to get the kids attention!
Tom te tom te tom