Re: [LUG] OT w10 update

On 29/07/15 16:34, Tom wrote:
> Just wondering if anyone has suffered the W10 install and if so does it
> bork the gnu bootloader on a co-hosted machine?
> Tom te tom te tom

Testing extensively at $DAYJOB. Will report back shortly. If it's on a
dual boot system with one specified boot disk I can tell you for sure it
will undoubtedly bork grub, just as it always has by helpfully
overwriting it. A live installer/chroot grub reinstall will be required
as per normal.

You can actually work around this now with UEFI+secure boot by creating
individual signed EFI loader entries.

Cheers