Re: [LUG] OwnCloud.

On 29/07/15 08:09, aaron moore wrote:
I have run the commants you suggested but am still getting the same error in log file. Not sure how to check the details of the Owncloud install procedure I simply followed the instructions here: http://sharadchhetri.com/2013/08/08/how-to-install-owncloud-in-debian-wheezy-7/ In my own little mind, it seemed to me that, during the install/setup process no mention was made of static ip addresses or any way of connecting from a remote network?

You certainly want to be running your server on a static IP.

Does /var/www/owncloud and it's child directories actually exist?

Do you have Apache's mod_rewrite installed?

Check this for steps you may have missed

https://doc.owncloud.org/server/7.0/admin_manual/installation/source_installation.html#example-installation-on-ubuntu-14-04-lts-server

Martin