Re: [LUG] x200 linux laptop

On 25/07/15 06:43, Paul sutton wrote:
> As the topic of linux hardware comes up from time to time I decided to
> share this.
>
> Libreboot x200
>
> http://shop.gluglug.org.uk/product/libreboot-x200/
>

> Paul

Whilst I *love* the concept (been experimenting with libreboot/coreboot
for years) this is just dead in the water:

Core 2 Duo P8400 2.26GHz
Screen: 12.1" 1280×800 TFT LCD

LOL no. My second from last retired phone has better specs than that.

In the 'best' spec with 8Gb RAM and a 120Gb SSD it's £418 for a machine
10 years out of date. That's just a little bit better than my current phone.

What you actually want is one of these:

https://www.crowdsupply.com/sutajio-kosagi/novena

Cheers