Re: [LUG] On : Windows 7 basic

That will be perfect, and the limitations don't seem that bad at all.
I guess the naming changed after vista. Thank you for your assistance.

On 24 Jul 2015 8:44 am, "alex mclennan" <windswordcomputers@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
would 7 starter not do

On 24/07/2015 08:32, Daniel Robinson wrote:

Hi folks,

Please correct me if I'm wrong but I am pretty sure there was once a Windows 7 home basic flavour to the windows 7 range.
Im searching through my trusted suppliers, ebuyer, aria, dabs, but can not find this cut down version of Windows 7.

Is there an equivalent version in Windows 10 for an aging laptop that requires web access.

Unfortunately OSS is not an option.

Kind regards