[LUG] Raspbian - making two wifi cards work

On all my other systems other than raspbian wifi data ends up in /etc/udev/rules.d/70-persistent-net.rules
the generation of this apparently is controlled by
/lib/udev/rules.d/75-persistent-net-generator.rules.which also doesnt exist
I need to add another identical wifi card to my system so I can configure it as headless wifihotspot/router but without these the cards swap and there are ssh issued...
Do I just drop in a 75.... of
# device name whitelist
KERNEL!="wlan*", \
                    GOTO="persistent_net_generator_end"