Re: [LUG] So what *is* on topic?

Hey Simon

I'm interested in how you got the graphical bit after the questions had been answered please?

On 20 April 2015 at 16:47, Simon Avery <digdilem@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Following a rather grumpy response in the Excel thread - is it worth reviewing what people actually want from this list?

Over a nice bottle of beer, I have knocked up a simple form with a few questions. No need to give your name unless you want to - but I thought it might be useful to get some sort of feel - not just from the more vocal and active minority.Â

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1RkX0IMWfo_KlS3bfStNQ1ELHP9SaSOUVzIfZ1l3X13I/viewform?usp=send_form

gforms (which I love, btw) also shows you the results in nicely graphical ways afterwards.

If there's questions that should be asked, I can always do a second poll - or someone else can, whatever. No problem with the website chaps embedding this if they want to - I'll share with edit privs to them if they want.

I obviously have no power to make any rules or change behaviour (other than sarcasm and frowny faces) but I'd be interested to know what other people expect of this 'ere place and perhaps others would too?

Simon

Richard Brown
Community Organiser
07747 343637