Re: [LUG] arch derivatives

How about Arch itself? Is it just the setup time that is putting you off? It doesn't take so long, and once it's done, it's done. Then it's just you and Pacman... And AUR.

I'm one who swears by Arch. Though my second SSD (in ThinkPad UltraBay) has a partition with KXStudio on it (which has some really great music software).