[LUG] May 2015 Build Night with Raspberry Pi and Adafruit

Do we want to go for this either as the Exeter Lug or as the Pi Jam group - we
could repeat it at the Devon Pi Jams...

Just something we could advertise and then in the unlikely event we win we can
use the P(r)i(ze)s as the group see fit

Trevor

http://www.instructables.com/community/May-2015-Build-Night-with-Raspberry-Pi-and-Adafrui/

May 2015 Build Night with Raspberry Pi and Adafruit
#BUILDNIGHT

20 SPACES AVAILABLE
Deadline to sign up: March 20, 2015. Accepted spaces will be notified by March
23, 2015. Read our FAQ to learn more about the Build Night program rules and how
to make the most out of this event for your space.

May BUILD NIGHT
We are partnering with Raspberry Pi and Adafruit, DIY kits and products, for our
May 2015 build night. Sign up to participate in the build night and we will ship
you a package that includes the following:

    (5) Raspberry Pis
    (5) Power supplies
    (5) microSD cards
    (5) Adafruit Perma-Proto HAT for Pi Mini Kit
    (2) Adafruit Pi T-Cobbler Plus Kits

HOW TO PARTICIPATE:

    Host a Build Night: pick a time in May to host a project build night using
the Raspberry Pi boards + Adafruit accessories. You can host multiple build
nights during May to work on your projects.
    Post 2 Instructables: post 2 Instructables using the boards + accessories.
Not posting these Instructables will affect your chances to participate in
future build nights.
    Brownie Points (not required): after the build night post a forum topic on
Instructables about your event. Include pictures, stories, etc... Here are two
examples from past build nights: Noisebridge and Makers Local 256. We may even
feature your photos on the homepage.

REWARDS: If your submitted Instructable for this event gets featured by one of
our editors we will send you an Instructables Prize Pack which includes:
Instructables t-shirt, stickers, and patches. This forum post has guidelines for
posting feature worthy projects. Be sure to let people at your event know so
they can win a prize pack! Limit 3 per makerspace.