Re: [LUG] rpi2 is camera shy

On 08/02/15 07:27, Simon Avery wrote:
One of the most bizarre (yet confirmed and reproducable) bug reports
I've ever read;

http://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=99042

Not that unheard of! When I was a chip designer we had successfully completed a proof of concept project and got the chips packaged and the module built - it didn't work! Eventually discovered one of the chips didn't work unless it was exposed to light - it had been soak tested in a lab that was lit 24 hrs. Prototype was built with the unpackaged chip lit by a small bulb and fortunately nobody wanted the lid taken off.

I'm thinking this may be down to emp but it may be that one of the LED's is going short circuit under the photon torpedo!
Tom te tom te tom