Re: [LUG] Energy Monitoring

Given the correct type of electricity meter you can monitor, as already mentioned, power in, power out and if you interface with your inverter power generation. Want to know how much power your feeding back to the grid ? Just do some math based on that information. (You can also use two meters, but that's not as much fun ).