[LUG] Time: Camera sync.

Today I was using 3 cameras, and getting them all synchronised to the second was a fiddle.

I've not found a facility in the camera/picture-management software on Debian to plug a camera in by its USB socket, and click "set this camera to current Internet time."

One could then successively plug in several and have each set to whatever accuracy they hold internally, rather than just the same second.

If it doesn't exist already, there is an opportunity for a tiny program for that.

(Different lenses. One on each shoulder, not simultaneously, and one on a tripod with a radio trigger for a spare finger.)