[LUG] please can i have help finding the rite 128gb micro sd card to fit my samsung galaxy tab s? kind regards trey.

happy christmas all, for christmas i got a samsung galaxy tab s. I need to get a
128gb micro sd card to go with it, but because iâm totally blind i can not see which
cards are the rite fit when i look online so please could people e-mail product
links to 128gb micro sd cards they know would fit my samsung galaxy tab s?

your help with this matter would be most welcome kind regards trey.