Re: [LUG] using a proxy for grabbing streams

On 28/12/14 22:26, Adrian Midgley wrote:
Squid and something concocted with tee?

On Sunday, December 28, 2014, Tom <madtom1999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:madtom1999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Due to my rather inadequate BB connection I normally use Flash Video
    Downloader for grabbing the things I want to see. A lot of video
    doesn't work on this but presumably would be available in a web
    proxy so is there any way of grabbing that to watch in one go rather
    than a badly buffered and unwatchable version?
    Tom te tom te tom

Adrian Midgley http://www.defoam.net/

I'm sure its really easy - used to raid MS Proxy for some interesting files - just cant find an interface that allows easy access to stored files and streams....
Tom te tom te tom