Re: [LUG] Has anyone amongst us used Linux on a tablet such as the HP Elitebook 810

Its a real mixed bag, I'm running an Aspire R7 with Debian and Gnome 3 and its
usable on its defaults, but I road tested Redhad workstation on the 30d trial , and
it was leaps ahead of Debian in terms of configuration and polish, and was a very
slick experience.

unfortunately the Redhat ecosystem just gets in my way , I don't mind paying money
for polished services and tested code, but RH is just to much money and effort.

You might find some luck with the recent fedora - let me know.