Re: [LUG] brand new samsung galaxy tab s for a good price?

If you buy it at John Lewis and some other places you can get Â50 cashback from
Samsung. But it is Â350 currently.

It was on special offer on "Black Friday" at Â300 from John Lewis - but with
Christmas coming I doubt you will get one for that much just at the moment.

Trevor