Re: [LUG] OT leaving the area

> Eight years in England, and I still make daft typos. Ouch. :-)

AH! How I wish I were as good. The 'occasional typo'. Mind you, the
British Army 50 or so years ago sent me to school as my Scots accent
could not be understood by my "English" soldiers, and it took a lot of
time to drop Scots Lallans words from my written English.

I am at a remote area to DC Lug area so never visit, but I trust as
'lurker' on site I am reasonably welcome.

I wish you, Martijn,  good fortune and happiness in your next place of
abode. Thanks for all your help over the years.

--
regards
Eion MacDonald