Re: [LUG] Mobile Phones

On Fri, 28 Nov 2014 15:04:43 +0000
Richard Brown <rich@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Richard,

>longer afford Macs and the Apple system. So I am beginning to look at
>switching. What would you guys do please?

I must be some sort of Luddite or Philistine;  I just buy the cheapest
SIM free, unlocked(1) mobile I can find on Amazon or eBay(2).  I don't
care about data, 4G and what-not.  I just want to be able to make/receive
calls and a few texts.

(1)  So I can continue to use my current SIM.
(2)  It doesn't happen often, but occasionally I do break things, or
they die a natural death after four or five years.

--
 Regards  _
It's got nothing to do with the need to impress