[LUG] Digimakers Bristol 29th Nov - sessions are now booking

The event for 7-17 year olds (and their associated adults) on the 29th November
@Bristol is now booking

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/digimakers-sign-up-to-workshops-november-29-2014-tickets-14502971779

Its been really good every time so well worth coming along. Obvioulsy it is
aimed at the kids, adults are only there to help them...

I'm going to catch the 8.23am out of Exeter St Davids. if you want to come too I
could book your train tickets on to my family railcard if you tell me tonight.

Alternatively we could drive, I've got 4 empty seats, but you have to leave at
much the same time and fuel and parking make the train cheaper unless we are
full.

Trevor