Re: [LUG] Cornwall Raspberry Pi Users Group...

Seem to have missed that email, but I'll catch up with you tomorrow.

Mikr

On 9 November 2014 17:17, John Veryan <johnveryan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 09/11/14 16:51, Mike Trebilcock wrote:
Hi John

I'd love to help you set something up. Have you seen a meetup that I have arranged for tomorrow (Mon?)Âhttp://www.meetup.com/Cornwall-Digital/events/211736192/ it's about getting code clubs up and running, but it would be great if you could make it.

Mike