Re: [LUG] EU ruling on Google

On 26/10/14 21:41, Adrian Midgley wrote:

> Should his argument not be with the source of the first result, and a
> demand that it be prefaced by "this is out of date and he is no longer
> bankrupt"?

No, it was a newspaper, on the relevant date he was bankrupt.

His problem was largely this was the most noticeable thing he'd done as
far as the Internet was concerned, at least till he started legal
campaign that he didn't like what Google finds for his name.

The legal response was insane.

My right to unencumbered recall trumps your right to be forgotten, just
it will take a whole load more legal work to make the EU legal framework
accept that.

This is also a discussion from May?!