[LUG] November Holsworthy Meeting

At out last meeting I noticed that the next one is due on 15th November
which is our carnival day. I wondered if this could cause us some
problems. I have now discovered that there are some changes this year,
mainly that there will not be a children's procession during the
afternoon.

This means the all activities will take place from 7 pm onwards. This
means that there should not be any problems for us so I will book us in
for 15th November, third Saturday of the month as usual.

regards,

Neil